The Latest from the WE Fest Karaoke Roundup
We present to you....the top 3 winners for 2014! Each will open for the headliners at WE Fest.
1. Nina Bullinger - Minneapolis, MN, will perform before Zac Brown Band Saturday night. Represented Rail Station Bar, Minneapolis, MN
2. Brandy Brydon - Hallock, MN, will perform before Brad Paisley Friday night. Represented Shorewood Pub, Detroit Lakes, MN
3. Ashley Halvorson - Bagley, MN, will perform before Jason Aldean Thurday night. Represented Fosston American Legion, Fosston, MN
The final round positions 4-10, in order -
4. Ian Hoffarth Albany, MN. Represented DB Searle’s, St. Cloud, MN
5. Mark Frandsen Big Lake, MN. Represented T-Buckets, Somerset, WI
6. Shermo Lee- Curry Minneapolis, MN. Represented Rail Station Bar, Minneapolis, MN
7. Kaila Tingle Aurora, SD. Represented Shorewood Pub, Detroit Lakes, MN
8. Jeffrey Willis Bemidji, MN. Represented Eagles Club, Bemidji, MN
9. Amanda Stommes Bloomington, MN. Represented Rail Station Bar, Minneapolis, MN
10. Danna Anderson Duluth, MN. Represented Powerhouse Bar, Proctor, MN
Final round positions 11-30, in order -
11. Tara Valerius Big Lake, MN
12. Neal Clark Alexander, ND
13. Tiffany Hudson Ramsey, MN
14. Sierra Day Sleepy Eye, MN
15. Alicia Brown Minot, ND
16. Kelly Dauwen Richardton, ND
17. Jenae Perry Mankato, MN
18. Donovan Womack Minot, ND
19. Mark Fitz Simmons Eagle Lake, MN
20. Lori Papineau Hudson, WI
21. Mike Hoeschen Ramsey, MN
22. Roger Guerra Andover, MN
23. Billy Nelson Ramsey, MN
24. Mark Jorgensen Coon Rapids, MN
25. Jennifer Thom Minot, ND
26. Chrystyna Ribeiro Alexander, ND
27. Kari Peterson Elk River, MN
28. Rena Peacock West Fargo, ND
29. Blair Olsen Moorhead, MN
30. Devin Lundeen South Range, WI
Positions 1-30 who advanced to the final round, in order-
1. Nina Bullinger
2. Brandy Brydon
3. Ian Hoffarth
4. Ashley Halvorson
5. Shermo Lee- Curry, tied
6. Jennifer Thom, tied
7. Alicia Brown
8. Donovan Womack
9. Danna Anderson
10. Lori Papineau
11. Kelly Jo Dauwen
12. Jenna Perry
13. Sierra Day, tied
14. Jeffrey Willis, tied
15. Billy Nelson, tied
16. Kari Peterson
17. Blair Olsen
18. Mike Hoeschen
19. Tiffany Hudson
20. Roger Guerra
21. Neal Clark
22. Amanda Stommes
23. Rena Peacock
24. Mark Frandsen
25. Mark Jorgensen
26. Devin Lundeen
27. Kaila Tingle
28. Tara Valerius
29. Chrystyna Ribeiro
30. Mark Fitz Simmons
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TOP 3 WINNERS FOR 2014!
Singers from all over the Upper Midwest and Canada competed to win the ultimate prize package and experience....OPEN for headliners Zac Brown Band, Brad Paisley and Jason Aldean at We Fest in front of 50,000 people, receive cash, VIP We Fest package for two and a day of recording with Tim Anderson at Minneapolis Media Institute. See you at WE Fest 2014!
Thank you to all the contestants for participating in the contest and sharing incredible talents with us all. Thank you to all the family, friends, fans, host venues and sponsors that support the dreams of all the singers. Watch for the top 3 winners on We Fest Stage.
What is WE Fest Karaoke Roundup?
Hello to singers everywhere! The 2014 We Fest Karaoke Roundup contest is running on it's 14th year. The Karaoke contest will run in the Upper Midwest mid January thru May 1, 2014. The regional finals are in May with the Grand Final on July 5th, see the Contest Info page for all the information. Keep watching the website for locations hosting the contest. There will be new locations added in the Locations calendar along the way so keep checking. Get out there and share your talents with us all, be a STAR. It could be YOU having the opportunity of a lifetime to perform on Main Stage, the Super Star's Stage, at We Fest 2014 for an audience of 50,000 people. Keep singing or start singing. This is "Where Dreams Come True". Blessings to all. - Sherie
History of the WE Fest Karaoke Roundup
The WE Fest Karaoke Roundup is 14 years strong. It has far out grown the beginnings of the contests that were held in a few local venues in the WE Fests' back yard, Detroit Lakes, MN. It now encompasses the upper Midwest, with contests being conducted in 5 to 6 states: karaoke continues to grow in popularity. With karaoke everyone who picks up that mike becomes "the star". THIS contest was going strong before the American Idol show ever started.
The WE Fest Karaoke Roundup mission was and continues to be that of giving ordinary people, over 21, an avenue and an opportunity to sing and to make their dreams come true. To be a star! The WE Fest Karaoke Roundup is seen as a stepping stone within the music industry.
Starting in January, venues in the upper Midwest will host a 5 to 10 week contest and an in-house final. Each venue advances their top singers to compete at a state final. The top state finalists advance to the Grand Final. The top 3 singers from the Grand Finals will have the opportunity of a life time...to sing on the main stage at WE Fest in front of 55,000 people. Opening for such super stars as Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn, Rascal Flatts and more! The winners also receive the complete WE Fest VIP package for 2, cash, prizes and the priceless WE Fest country music and camping festival experience with all the memories and new friendships thrown in. Throughout the contest over $300,000 in cash and prizes are awarded. Weekly contest winners receive WE Fest 3-day general admission tickets and t-shirts. The website is our main hub for all contest locations.
1,000's of people have shared their talents through the WE Fest Karaoke Roundup contest and at least that many friendships have been formed.
Music is the universal language that fuses this contest with your dreams.
To host a contest:
You provide the karaoke jock (K.J.) and each WE Fest Karaoke Roundup package provides the tools needed to conduct the contest.
A contest package can be put together for your venue.
Be apart of making dreams come true!
Contact Sherie Koby | 218-234-9593
Director of WE Fest Karaoke Roundup